1. Implement projects to achieve efficiency and effectiveness in production processes in wire technology best quality of products.
2. Providing technical support to operations, engineering departments for wire drawing machinery.
3. Reduce cost of production in the units and improve quality of production
4. Undertaking suitable trials to improve the safety/ ergonomics of various machines.
5. Improving the technical competency of officers/ technicians at shop floor by demonstrating modifications in machines.
B. E. must have 5 years of exp.
Experience in working on PLC programming, SCADA, HMI, drives of different types. Experience of project / equipment commissioning, troubleshooting of electronic faults etc. is must
Experience: 5 Years 7 Years
Education: B.Tech/B.E in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Industry:Iron and Steel
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Talent Acquisition
Contact Company:Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Address :Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd., DBS Business Centre, The Corporate Park, 8th floor, Plot No.14/15, Sector 18, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Reference Id:Technologist - Engineering Design