- Expertise in Solution, Design and integration of Packet Core Nodes
- Should have understanding of the Packet Core Solutions. He will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- Should have deep knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G call flows, and overall understanding of latest technologies in the Telecom space including VOLTE, 5G, IoT etc.
- Good understanding of PCRF and standard 3GPP interface like Gx,Gy,Rx & Sy and have worked extensively to integrate PCRF with other 3PP nodes for customer solutions use-cases for Volte, online charging and Mobile Data.
- Should have Expertise / knowledge / sound understanding of VMware, RHOS / CEE over BSP / Dell / HP / HDS, and orchestrators such as ATLAS, ECM etc. Lead or contribute to building test lab infrastructure. Develop and execute detailed test plans.
- Sound understanding of troubleshooting tools like Wireshark, K12/K15 / Spirent and can do packet analysis.
- Should be able to work on preparation of HLD / DLD for the SAPC/PCRF as per the Customer solutions.
- Should be willing to travel as per the business requirements.
- Should possess good consultation skills and should be able to drive solutions at customer places.
Required Candidate profilePosition : Solution Integrator/Senior Solution Integrator/Solution Architect - Packet Core
Location : Bengaluru/Gurgaon/Pune/Kolkata
Experience : 3-12 years
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 17,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Telecom Software
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Contact Company:Manpower Resources India Private Limited