To head the manufacturing plant safety management team and be responsible for safety, quality, costs and achieving targets. Safety being the top priority in manufacturing industry, the department needs to take every precaution to create a safe workplace by ensuring all plant employees observe strict health and safety rules.
Integrated Inspection Planning:
1. Prepare and implement operational plans for the plant, and monitor and report progress
2. Discussion regarding any maintenance related work.
Quality Management & Cost Reduction:
1. Propose capital expenditure projects to expand capacity or improve operations.
2. Prepare production and operating budgets, and monitor and report performance and costs.
3. Contribute to business planning and company strategy to improve competitiveness, profitability and growth.
1. Maintain compliance of Pollution Control norms.
2. Create, implement and Monitor environmental strategies to promote sustainable development.
Monitoring and measurement of Safety Norms:
1. Monitoring and data collection of accidents and near miss incidents.
2. Monitoring the accident and discuss with concern whenever required.
3. Follow up with abnormalities report and discussion with concern. Monitoring unsafe activities.
4. Planning for shift wise safety activities for the day.
5. Ensure stock of hazardous materials in safe conditions and PPE management.
6. Conducting safety audit at regular intervals.
Promotion and Awareness:
1. Maintain and encourage a positive safety and environment culture at all times.
2. Conducting safety and environment promotional activities in the unit.
3. Engage with local communities and regulatory authorities to promote company policies.
4. Collaborate with other management team/s to achieve overall business objectives.
5. Conducting Safety training for Permanent and Contractual workmen.
1. B.E. / B Tech Mining/Chemical/Mineral with Diploma in Industrial Safety
2. Diploma in safety Preferably from Odisha recognised by Government.
3. Knowledge of Local Language Oriya
8 10 years
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Iron and Steel
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Metallurgy, Mineral, Mining
Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Talent Acquisition
Contact Company:Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Address :Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd., DBS Business Centre, The Corporate Park, 8th floor, Plot No.14/15, Sector 18, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Reference Id:Manager / Dy. Manager / Officer - Safety