2. Imparting medical care to the patients.
3. Conducting Statutory Medical Examinations
4. To be responsible for upkeep and maintaining high standards of housekeeping, equipments in the First Aid Centres.
5. To follow legal compliance to local statutory requirements.
6. Imparting health promotional activities like health education, CPR, training & awareness to all groups of employees.
7. Counselling of employees.
8. Maintaining highest standards through Research & Analysis in Occupation Health.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
Branches : Other
Experience : 0.00 To 3.00 Years
Requirements : Educational qualifications (Threshold educational background required to execute the role ) - MBBS with AFIH / PG Diploma in Industrial Health
Relevant experience (Type/ Nature and years of relevant experience required to execute the role) - Experience in Occupational Health Services / Industrial Hospital for more than 1 years of experience after AFIH/PG Diploma
UG:MBBS - Medicine
Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Talent Acquisition
Contact Company:Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Address :Plot No:426/2260, Near NH 5,, NB Tower, Nayapalli,
Reference Id:Junior Registrar/ Registrar/ Senior Registrar