2. Development / identification of suitable literature methods or new synthetic approaches for the preparation of designed molecules / scaffolds.
3. Team management by manpower planning, assigning experiments and monitoring day-to-day lab activity to improve work output.
4. Needs to work closely with pharmacology, PKDM and project management teams to achieve project goals.
5. Ensure integrity of all data generated in the lab and ensure proper storage and retrieval of scientific and technical data.
6. Training and skill development of self and the team to increase productivity.
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 30,00,000 PA.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role:Product Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
2. He / she needs to have good academic exposure and 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in New Chemical Entities (NCE) synthesis and development.
3. He / she needs to have practical knowledge in drug discovery and development process with innovative compound design and problem solving skills.
4. Needs to be proactive and make things happen; be capable of managing a team, monitor progress of projects, against the set timelines.
5. Knowledge in good laboratory practices and regulatory requirements is beneficial.
Doctorate:Ph.D - Chemistry
Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Talent Acquisition
Contact Company:Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Address :Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd., DBS Business Centre, The Corporate Park, 8th floor, Plot No.14/15, Sector 18, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Reference Id:DGM - Drug Discovery