Position: Asst. Manager - HR (Operations)
Experience: 3-5 Years
Qualification: Post Graduate / PMIR / MBA - HR
Employment Type: Full time
Desirable: 2 years of experience in handling 3rd. party payroll module.
Key Result Area:
Offer Management, On boarding, Employee Life Cycle Management.
- Will be responsible for verifying documents, background verification, Salary Negotiation, Offer Management & on boarding of employees.
- Supervising and monitoring complete employee life-cycle form on-boarding to exit.
- Managing appraisal process across the levels and establishing framework for substantiating performance appraisal system linked to reward management.
- Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for particular positions and analysis of the existing level of competencies along with directing an effective Attendance System.
Maintain Payroll module in HRMS toll upright at all times to ensure HR Services / Delivery and data retrieval at the earliest.
Ensure payroll preparation process with respect to Staff and facilitate to disburse pay and benefits within the prescribed time limit and also monitor provision for various Pay and benefits.
Ensure periodical renewal of various insurance schemes with zero slip offs and facilitate to settle 100 % of the eligible claims within the scheduled time.
Ensure 100% coverage in social security schemes. Ensure new joinee addition and implement monthly addition / deletion of various insurance schemes.
Employee Grievances & Statutory Liaison.
Formulating and implementing best HR practices, policies & initiatives aiming at employee welfare and retention.
Ensuring resolution of employee Grievances by adopting methods like counselling and establishing works committee.
Liaising with Govt. Authorities like Factory Inspector, G.L.O., Labour Commissioner, P.F, ESI, Inspector, E.S.I. Inspector, GPCB, Dept. of explosive, etc.
1. Maintaining current HR files and databases.
2. Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
3. Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
4. Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
5. Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
6. Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
7. Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skilfully gather and analyse information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Contact Company:Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Address :Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd., DBS Business Centre, The Corporate Park, 8th floor, Plot No.14/15, Sector 18, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400703,India
Reference Id:Asst. Manager - HR Operations.