2. MIS tracking for inventory, vendor compliance.
3. Preparing documents related to ISO audit and take necessary actions.
4. Working with central procurement to tabulate rate comparative, so that Annual rate contract can be placed accordingly.
5. Tracking of orders on vendors and their status to avoid stock out.
6. Crisis management. (Emergency local purchase urgent non stock items)
7. Working on MS-office to create and analyze various reports.
8. Working with IT teams to identify and initial changes in system to smoother process.
9. Ensure smooth functionary of medical stores.
10. Drafting and writing different letters, reports and presentation in MS-office.
11. Ensure compliance related to legal and statutory requirements
12. Ensure timely clearance of bills(IV), timely replenishment of medical gases i.e. Oxygen etc.
13. Issuing of narcotic drugs
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Specialization in clinical pharmacy will be preferred.
Should have working knowledge on MS-office, Hospital Management System (HMS) & SAP.
Experience: - Min. 2 years in a hospital
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Talent Acquisition
Contact Company:Manpower Resources India Private Limited
Address :Plot No:426/2260, Near NH 5,, NB Tower, Nayapalli,
Reference Id:Assistant Manager - Medicines & Consumables